For Sunday, I am most grateful for:
– the close to extreme winter-chaos adventure we got ourselves into on the second highest mountain peak in Madeira, early in the morning
– facing on our trip snow and blizzard, sunny beach weather, hail, wild rain and mild rain within less than four hours – what a day!
– finally, doing our long-term grocery shopping in a big, serious supermarket
– the kind invitation to beer coming from our neighbors in the evening
– the warm-hearted Adam Sandler movie we’ve watched last night