Really, Sunday is always a bliss, at least only for the fact that we have the entire day for relaxation and enjoyment of the soul. As usual, is not easy to pick the best five things I am grateful for, though here’s probably the best ones:
– spending the morning on my own, reading in peace and silence – what a rare gem!
– dedicating the day to being out in the nature for as long as possible – what better way to spend a Sunday?
– witnessing the majestic mother nature creating beauty, contrast, drama all around the island
– the long conversation with my man revealing more of our behavioral subconscious patterns we want to work with
– spending some hours on the rough beach watching the spectacular show of tremendous force of the ocean