Yesterday was such a good day! We both agreed on it at the end of the day. Can’t quite put my finger on why… maybe the mix of sweet feelings, all kinds of satisfaction, the silent, somehow still fall weather, and the things seen and accomplished… plenty of reasons to be grateful.
The best of them are below:
– taking time to day dream when got to miss Sweden in winter
– working – and progressing at least in my understanding
– the great woman Victoria Boutenko and her amazing, revolutionary knowledge about us and food (see video)
– making and drinking hot spicy wine after dinner – this is what late fall should be about! 😉
– the cozy evening we spent in candlelight