Really, Sunday is a day to always be grateful for, at least just because it exists as a non-working day :D. Yet, many good things happened, just like I experience in any other day (again, God is not sleeping):
– keeping myself planning-free, and just choosing to relax, rest, go with the flow – WHAT a relief!
– having a good phone call with sis
– the warm Benny and Joon movie we watched in the afternoon
– the walk we took late evening, in cozy fall weather
– dancing with my man on Sinatra’s music… what else is paradise than this?!