Yesterday night I really, thoroughly took my time and looked back on the day, seeking to remember all the moments that made me feel good. Within about two minutes, I got to a list of a dozen or more of such moments, and I realized that really, I have SO MANY things building a good life for me, every day, that I cannot take for granted – therefore, so many things I can be grateful for.
So regarding Tuesday, my highest gratitude is for:
– taking full advantage of each and every minute of the day, without wasting any time
– my amazing Australian cousin Hilda, blooming into an extraordinary, natural and generous woman
– finally making the time to write a long postponed email to my friend Silvia
– going out for late evening shopping and feeling like the entire supermarket was our dedicated playground
– the golden full moon light filling up the silent night’s space with magic