Monday was dedicated to intense work, and as my father uses to say, if you use your hands, sure it works! The satisfaction I feel coming from the work I choose to do can hardly be equaled, but as always, more things happened bringing me joy and feelings of gratitude.
Top five good things of yesterday is:
– lightning up my morning with the Abraham Hicks quote of the day, finding such right simple words for such a big thing:
“The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel.” – SO true!
– hearing my friend Tely – amazing creature – finding back her happiness and good side of life
– working hard and focused, and seeing significant progress
– going alone in the field in quiet weather and (literally) hearing the earth breathing around me
(I always notice such amazing things when I’m present, thoughts paused)
– having two vegetarian meals I made of homegrown ingredients – nowadays such a rarity