After I thought what title would describe best my last gratitude practice and came up with it, I realized that hey, but yesterday’s blessings are not ordinary! Well… they’re not ordinary as in they shouldn’t be taken for granted, but they are ordinary in the way that my experience is that every day extra-ordinary things happen, I just need to be present to that they’re extra-ordinary.
So in what yesterday is concerned, I am most grateful for:
– the rich healthy breakfast I had with exclusively homegrown and homemade stuff
– the delicate rain feeling like a summer rain and looking like light snowing
– bringing maximum clarity in my current work step
– the refreshing childhood-reminder elder flower cider mom made for us
– the calm time together me and my man succeeded to take for ourselves for some hour in the evening