Yesterday I had to stay rather offline since my old puter gives more and more signs of chronic fatigue, refusing to turn on. I have a hunch this misbehaved pal is not going to change it too soon, so many offline days might come, and I’m so full of zest for work… But again, keep focus on the good things!
The top good things of yesterday I am grateful for, is:
– the long clarity-and-hope-bringing work conversation I had with M., concluding with a good action plan
– the email I got from Becky, packed with useful information on painting + confirming again that people DO GET INSPIRED toward gratitude by this blog (wich is everything I want)
– Lena’s like… neverending generosity with us – she’s really an angel!
– sticking to my commitment for health and not skipping flossing on the evening routine
– succeeding to go to bed at a reasonable hour