Since one of my main battles are with procrastination and yesterday I won such a battle, I really felt – and still feel – truly victorious. I really didn’t need more to have a really good day, but as usual, good things were everywhere around me.
So about yesterday, I thank God mostly for:
– feeling deep in my muscles the Sunday’s work up (as mom used to say, this means pure health)
– succeeding with sending ALL the emails I had since long ago on my todo list – yeey!
– the juicy fruits cooling down my throat in the hot July-like temperature we had yesterday
– meeting again Cisse and having a feel-good conversation, just like old friends
– the generous relaxing shower last night