Yesterday was a day when I felt so much like working, that I was close to regret it’s the last working day of the week – yes, it can be :-). Therefore I did all I could to satisfy this mood (as they say, if you feel like working, do it cause it won’t last for long).
So the things of yesterday I am most grateful for:
– the pitoresque story I imagined around the fruits on my fruit salad I had for breakfast (within the effort of keeping myself present)
– finally doing some household work I procrastinated since weeks
– having a serious brainstorming and working session with M. on BibleMe and seeing things progressing
– the joy for soul I got checking online beautiful authentic Polish ceramic
– seeing the sunray-like soul called Teli so generous and involved in the cause of Alis Maria