Yesterday I stopped thinking about what I have to work, and just jumped into working instead – a fantabulous solution! Could hardly be more satisfy.
I noted this way also that I feel most satisfaction when I create (and working is creating), regardless of what field the creation belongs to (of course, as long as it is not negative though, when I feel like c**p :D).
Therefore some of the best things of yesterday I am most grateful for are rather matters of work:
– checking off three tasks in my work list
– conceiving a complete email marketing campaign for BibleMe (my first)
– clarifying/ finalizing the template of a handcrafting project (wedding card) I need to put together soon – it’s going to be spectacular!
– having a man on my side I could pet while he was having well-deserved rest in the afternoon
– setting up the cutest candlelight supper in the balcony under the (placebo-effect) sun umbrella protecting us of the light rain – delicious!