Yesterday was rather a day to recover after the Sunday’s (exhausting, apparently) excursion. Therefore, a resting day, to the extent a Monday can have such characteristic. Here’s the best of yesterday I am most grateful for:
– having all the means that allowed us to make an invitation and an offer of help to the Senegalese guys we met again in the town (really, to offer help is SUCH a blessing, every single time!)
– the five minutes of resting in cool shadow in our way back home, when the sun felt like melting our heads
– finding the nice surprise of new interested readers of my blog – yes, let’s just be grateful, people! that’s all it is about!
– the profound nap I took in the afternoon with the same carefree feeling like in my childhood (those good old times… We can bring them back)
– having dinner in the balcony while watching the sunset in perfect (really perfect) weather
Thank you God for making all these available for us!