Monday was for me a day dedicated primarily to work. Having work to do is a blessing in itself that you need to be focused on in order to enjoy – so I did.
The yesterday’s five things I am most grateful for, are:
– creating maximum clarity for my work, together with an action plan that made things seem so easy to do
– the walk we took late in the evening, when the wind accompanying us smelled like trees in rich bloom
– witnessing the focus and deep entertainment the Indian guys were having playing their game
– making my Hathor exercises
– going to see the sunset on the beach – majestic