Yesterday we had the joy of having here one of our most cherished friends, Filippo. More than this, he was our first guest we have here – such a pleasure to have the opportunity of treating best a person who really deserves it! This alone definitely was enough to make my day.
The five specific moments, though, I am most grateful for, are:
– (finally) seeing Filippo relaxed and just enjoying his time
– discovering here an extensive store with quality Italian furniture, a delight to the eyes
– having home cooked fresh sea fruit for lunch
– the warm, rich in emotion communication we had with him throughout the day
– spending a calm quiet rainy afternoon in the cozy bed, just like when I was a child