Yesterday we had a superb early summer day when we went out shopping – only this and it’s more than enough to keep me grateful for some while. But, as usual, many other moments brought blessing to my life – the only thing I need to do is pay attention. Here they are:
– the fresh delicate smells of spring flowers, surprising us on a street corner or being brought with the warm wind: orange trees in bloom, beds of yellow clover flowers, wisteria flowers’ bunches… Delightful!
– the complete body care ritual I finally found time to take (made me feel sooo gooood)
– the overwhelming positive response to my blog launch 😀 – thank you all so much!
– the long positive and energizing internet phone conversation I had with my beloved mom in the evening
– the soft, fluffy, heavenly tasting Italian Colomba con crema al limone (see pic) with vino bianco frizzante we had as a late evening special treat… mmm yamy 🙂