Yesterday I had a calm day indoors, with deep focus on each individual thing I was into – most of them online but also some domestic activities. The things that filled me with most joy and satisfaction were:
– the not-so-expected very positive reaction and generous offer to help from my high-school buddy Monica
– the giving online conversation I had with my good friend Sebi – as always, positive and encouraging and packed with useful, or interesting, or inspiring information
– cooking together in joyful spirit, with soooo tasty results 🙂
– launching the blog to my Romanian friends!!! 😀 😀 😀
– finally sending the email to my coolest cousin, that I postponed since… a half a year ago (yes, I can barely even say it, it’s my longest procrastination time I think, and I commit not to happen again – not even by far).