About yesterday, I am most grateful for:
– I was able to move focus from the ego to what my Being wants instead, in a typical ego-enhancing situation – therefore managing well a potential fight
– I sent all the Easter-greeting emails I wanted, plus all other emails I postponed sending since looong ago = I have a mission accomplished feeling with this
– I was able to make a generous offer to a person I appreciate – what can make you feel better than being generous?!
– I finished ALL the cleaning I had in mind for the house (I am actually surprised I had the time and resources for this)
– I went back to the fabulous Pasticceria again, and they welcome me to take pictuuuures!! So see below.
Now, I’m getting ready for the nicest Easter getaway. I will be off-town and off-line for a couple of days, but afterwards I’m sure I will have plenty of big best moments of gratitude to choose from for this blog.
Happy Easter, world! And let generosity and gratitude fill your heart!