About yesterday, I am most grateful for:
– the AMAZING emerald shades the Sea offered when we met
– how we played ball on the beach – felt so simple, natural and so… right
– the spectacular show of the Elements surrounding us: playful wind, colorful foamy waves, caressing sun and rough ground under our feet…
– the strong green fresh smell of emerging spring vegetation, brought to the corners by restless joyful wind
– the neighborhood’s Chiwawa-like dog insisting with barking at us from the last floor’s balcony, with the ferocity of a big threatening beast… The funniest thing ever!